Undergraduate Professional Workshop Development Series Up & Running
The Brains & Behavior Program & Initiative for Maximizing Student Development is proud to sponsor and organize the Summer Profesional Development Workshop Series.
The workshops began on June 7th and will run all summer long, culminating in a Poster Session on August 2nd on the 8th floor of Petit Science Center.
For more details, see below!
1. June 7th (124 Petit Science Center)
Professional Communication & Mentoring / Personal Branding / ADP Training
2. June 14th (703 Petit Science Center)
CV / Resume Analysis
3. June 21st (218 Student Center East)
4. July 12th (218 Student Center East)
Implicit Bias & Stereotype Threat / Values & Affirmations
5. July 19th (703 Petit Science Center)
6. July 26th (464 Student Center *WEST)
Poster Review & Presentation Pointers
7. August 2nd (8th Floor Lobby)
8th Floor Lobby
Brains & Behavior Scholar / Initiative for Maximizing Student Development Poster Session