Summer Scholars Program
The B&B Summer Scholars Program provides summer fellowships to selected GSU undergraduates to support their research efforts in faculty laboratories. Call for B&B Scholars goes out to the B&B List Serv April of every year. The Scholars program is happy to announce its partnership with the Initiative for Maximizing Student Development (IMSD) for professional development and poster sessions.
We are excited to announce the 2017 Summer Scholars.
Click here for details about each Scholar and their research home.
Prospective B&B Scholars are required to:
- Have a 3.0 GPA or better.
- Be current GSU undergraduates in good standing.
- Can not be graduating before the program begins.
- Be already engaged in research with a B&B faculty member.
- Have a B&B faculty nomination.
- B&B Scholars will engage in weekly professional development workshops.
Current B&B Scholars