Summer Scholars Program
The B&B Summer Scholars Program provides summer fellowships to selected GSU undergraduates to support their research efforts in faculty laboratories. Call for B&B Scholars goes out to the B&B List Serv April of every year. The Scholars program is happy to announce its partnership with the Center for Advancement of Students & Alumni and the Initiative for Maximizing Student Development (IMSD) for professional development and poster sessions.
Prospective B&B Scholars are required to:
- Have a 3.0 GPA or better.
- Be current GSU undergraduates in good standing.
- Can not be graduating before the program begins.
- Be already engaged in research with a B&B faculty member.
- Have a B&B faculty nomination.
- B&B Scholars will engage in weekly professional development workshops.
Current B&B Scholars
- Scholars will engage in weekly professional development workshops.
- Scholars will present at a Poster Symposium at the end of the summer.
- Scholars will now use OneUSG CONNECT to log their time.
1. Karen Sharma (Parent Lab)
2. Caleb Truscott (Psychology Lab)
3. Anushka Parekh (Gennady Lab)
4. Alexus Jackson (Turner Lab)
5. Ratislav Krylov (Belykh Lab)
6. Courtney Keeler (King Lab)
7. Nitheyaa Shree (Pallas Lab)
8. William Bell (Murphy Lab)
9. Ricky Lindsey (Shilnikov Lab)
10. Matthew Rump (Derby Lab)
11. Carlos Ramirez-Morales (Yang Lab)
12. Nurul Ballanah Torbett (Yang Lab)
13. Selma Belkasim (Wilczynski Lab)
14. Jennifer Lees (Yeng Lab)
15. Aviva Gars (Forger Lab)
16. Jody Finch (Latzman Lab)