Neuroscience Grad Student Association
The purpose of the NGSA is to provide an association for graduate students across departments and disciplines that are focusing on neuroscience-related questions in their research as well as enhancing collaboration, support, and opportunities for graduate students in the Neuroscience Institute at Georgia State University.
GSU Graduate students interested in Neuroscience are invited to join the NGSA regardless of their discipline.
NGSA events are made possible by the collaboration and organization of all members. We sponsor and organize many on and off campus activities including:
- Neuroscience Institute Breakfast Lecture Series: NIBL
- Meet-and-greet opportunities with invited speakers
- Student-nominated and hosted speakers
- Academic and industry networking events
- Science education and community outreach
- Student fundraisers
- Ongoing social events